KPMG Golf Advisory
Who we are
KPMG Golf Advisory Practice possesses in-depth knowledge and experience of the business side of the golf, lifestyle real estate, hotel and tourism industries.
Our Practice has provided professional services to developers of new and owners of existing golf courses, be they stand alone courses or part of an integrated real estate and leisure resort across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMA) and further afield.
We have assisted developers of integrated resorts in conceptualising projects in which golf plays an important role and also several owners and operators of existing golf courses in becoming more efficient from an operational point of view in an increasingly competitive market place.
Our international client base comprises:
- Developers of integrated real estate and leisure resorts incorporating golf
- Owners and operators of existing golf courses/clubs and integrated golf resorts
- Banks, investors, real estate funds and private equity groups
- Golf and tourism industry bodies and associations.
What can we do for you?
KPMG Golf Advisory Practice involvement in the golf, lifestyle real estate, hotel and tourism industry sector includes the following services:
- Market and financial feasibility study – assessing project sites, locations and markets in order to provide comprehensive financial analysis to assess potential investment returns.
- Project conceptualisation and investment planning – developing realistic and implementable concepts with short, medium and long term investment planning.
- Business plan – advising on the strategic direction for the realisation and delivery of project concepts from staffing to marketing and sales.
- Project management – managing and coordinating the project from inception through planning up until the start of construction.
- Valuation service – preparing asset and business valuations.
- Transaction service – assisting in the sale of greenfield projects that are in the development phase as well as existing golf courses and resorts through the preparation of investment memoranda and the selection of potential buyers.
- Operational review – assessing existing facilities and market opportunities in order to provide strategies for profit enhancement.
- Supplier selection – assisting with the identification and selection of golf management companies, golf course architects and master planners.
- Other advisory services – economic impact assessment of large events and developments, strategic advisory to government bodies and regulators.